What do we offer you?
Long-term client relationships, an exceptional track-record related to contract renewals, personal attention, and a diverse array of exciting projects are the foundation for our extensive history in attracting consultants for over 15 years. Our consultants are seasoned professionals who are outstanding in their chosen careers and some of the most trusted and valued professionals that our clients will find anywhere.
MWCO consultants realize some very special advantages when they join our consulting team:
- Personal attention to their needs … we are not a faceless, large-scale “body shop”
- Recognition by MWCO (and our clients) of the valued contribution they make based on their unique experience and expertise … with all due respect, we don’t hire people who have not yet had the benefit of working for some time in their chosen field
- Insights on how they can best showcase their skills and experiences in their resume to win a competed position
- The opportunity to leverage our outstanding reputation and relationship with clients inside of the Federal Government and other government agencies
By choosing to become a member of MWCO’s Consulting Team you will be joining a respected and valued team of professionals delivering exciting solutions. These include a wide range of systems and software engineering initiatives, project management, management consulting, information technology projects, IT security, and technical support services. In essence, MWCO provides a broad range of professional IT and engineering services to clients inside of a host of government agencies.
We take pride in our ability to gain access to the best resources available and provide unique skills to an ever changing and challenging government environment. Additionally, we provide expert advice, guidance, and support for newly released (or retired) military and other government employees in their transition into the workforce and the world of professional consulting.
MWCO is focused on assisting you reach your goals as an independent consultant. Please refer to our Resumes section and take advantage of our “fast-track process” … helping us help you to find an exciting and rewarding position ASAP!
Who are we looking for?
The following positions are an example of what we’ve offered in the past:
- Communications Experts with network and Satellite background;
- Network Engineers with strong skill set;
- Configuration Managers;
- Network Engineers with System Admin background in Windows 2003+;
- Project Manager with experience in Command and Control Systems;
- System Administrators with Windows/Networks and hardware experience;
- System Administrators with Windows 2003+/Exchange 2003+ and VMWare experience;
- System Engineer with Remote Access skill sets;
- Technical Architects; and
- Program Administrators.
If you are interested in working with us, please register on our system to begin the process.